Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest updates, retreat programs, online programs and virtual resources.
We aim to build ongoing connections with our guests, so we all may fully benefit from the work we do with the sacred plants of the Amazon. If you wish to embark on this journey with us, we are here to support and guide you through your dieta process.
- Peru requires a negative molecular PCR COVID-19 test, taken maximum 72 hours before your departure flight - If you are fully vaccinated, a PCR test is not required.
- From december 15th, Peru requires proof of vaccination to enter any "closed spaces". Entry into the country, some hotels, and partially open air environments is still permitted without proof of vaccination.
- Interprovincial land transportation requires either proof of full vaccination or a PCR test valid within 72 hours.
- Domestic air travel requires either proof of full vaccination or a PCR test valid within 72 hours.
- Peru requires all travelers entering the country to fill out an electronic health affidavit - this is required to board the plane. You can fill out the health affidavit HERE
- Travel restrictions and requirements between countries may change at anytime.
- Please check the border entry requirements of your home country or any country you intend to travel to after Peru, so that you can plan accordingly.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we are requiring a second COVID-19 rapid test to be taken upon arrival in Pucallpa before coming to Niwe Rao Xobo. We will help you coordinate a test at the Manish hotel.
- Should anyone develop symptoms (fever, dry cough etc.) while in Niwe Rao Xobo, they will be asked to quarantine in thier accomodation and a local doctor will be called in to do a PCR Covid test onsite, with results available in 24 hours. If results come out positive, they will need to leave the site and complete a quarantine in a local facility in Pucallpa.
- We receive a maximum of 17 guests at one time, to ensure social distancing measures.
For live updates regarding Lima airport and arrival requirements, please visit https://www.lima-airport.com/eng
We recommend to book any flights only go through reputable agencies and to make sure you buy comprehensive travel insurance.
We recommend you read through our Frequently Asked Questions. They answer many of the common questions one may have about working with the medicine, dieta process and practical information.
If you would like to begin the process of applying for a master plant dieta, you can skype with one of our facilitators. Please email us to book an appointment.
We recommend you read through our Frequently Asked Questions. They answer many of the common questions one may have about working with the medicine, dieta process, and practical information.
you would like to begin the process of applying for a master plant dieta, you can skype with one of our facilitators. Please email us to book an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
NIWE RAO XOBO